Within the topics of the book, we can find:
– The whole Oyster line
– Push-Back case Rolex watches: those models with the snap on the case
– Chronographs: this chapter is divided in two parts – chronographs with push-back case and chronographs with Oyster case
– The “Masters”: the most complicated Rolex watches
– The military models: Rolex watches that were part of the equipment of different army soldiers. Between the models in this chapter: Submariners,Cosmographs, GMT-Master and Turn-O-Graphs.
– The Panerai Rolexes - those Panerai models with a Rolex movement. These watches have achieved a very high collector value.
– Comex: all Rolexes produced for Comex. Not only Submariner and Sea-Dweller but also Explorer and GMT-Master.
– Personalized dials: those Rolex watches with dials characterized by different logos, such as logos of companies, countries, ministers, Rolex retailers and much more.
– Faded dials: those examples with changing dial colours. The most relevant colours are brown, light green and cream.
– Rare and particular dials: Rolex watches with pulsometer, underline, albino, black out, cern, 3-6-9 dials
– Bamford: Rolex watches personalized by Bamford Watch Department
The “Steel Rolex” book is accompanied by an updated price list of all published watches.
Text in English and Italian
Guido Mondani Editore
Authors: Giorgia and Guido Mondani
280 pages – 25,5cm x 31,5cm